Activating the Vibrate Option on the LG900 | SaveonPrepaidPhones.com
Activating the Vibrate Option on the LG900
Setting the Vibrate option on the LG900 is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the Left round key below 'Menu'. You can also toggle menus by click the right or left arrow keys on the middle round key
2. Select the 'Settings' menu option with the Middle Round key arrows and click Ok.
3. Select 'Profiles' and press Ok.
4. Select the active profile or choose a different profile and select 'Options' by pressing the - on the left round key.
5. Select Edit and press ok.
6. Scroll down to 'Vibrate alert'.
7. Press the left or right arrow keys on the middle round button to turn On. Adjust the volume on the Ring Volume option if you also want the ring tone to be active. You can also adjust volume with the volume adjust keys on the left hand side of the phone.
8. Press the - on the Right round key under 'Done' to save the setting.
9. Back out of the menu with by clicking the Right round key under Done. Continue to click the Right round key until you are back at the home screen.