How to Transfer Music to your Net10 EM326g | SaveonPrepaidPhones.com
How to Transfer Music to your Net10 EM326g
1. Turn your phone off and remove the battery cover. Insert the microSD card in the designated microSD slot as shown below.
2. Turn the phone back on and go to the Menu, then Settings and select the USB option. Set the USB option to USB Disk.
3. With the phone turned on, connect the Motorola USB cable to both the phone and your PC.
4. On your PC, open either the File Explorer or the My Computer icon. Double click the new Mass Storage drive and minimize the window.
5. Now double click the My Computer icon again and open the location where your music files are being stored.
6. Maximize the Mass Storage window you opened earlier and set the other My Computer screen side by side. You can now start dragging and dropping your music anywhere on the mass storage window.
A few Things to Note
1. You cannot store music on the phone without an SD card
2. The phone supports MP3, AAC, AMR and WMV music files.
3. The phone does not support MP3s that are encoded with a bit rate above 320kbs. The phone will display an error on playback.
4. The phone does not support DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected files.